Sterling Accreditation > Sterling Accreditation Helpdesk > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

How do I decide whether to keep the work in-house or use an external contractor?

Solution This is a decision for individuals. A key factor to consider when choosing
between in-house and external DEAs will be the number of dwellings that
require EPCs and the expected frequency of turnover.
Article details
Article ID: 213
Category: Energy Performance Certificates (Domestic)
Date added: 22-03-2013 09:44:27
Views: 368

<< Go back


© Copyright 2013 - Sterling Accreditation Limited, Registered in England & Wales No. 6864378