Sterling Accreditation > Sterling Accreditation Helpdesk > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

What happens in the case of stock transfer? Can we have one EPC for a whole block in that case?

Solution For a stock transfer an EPC is required for each dwelling. However, it may be
possible to employ techniques which will reduce the number of dwellings that
need to be assessed. Separate guidance is available on these.
Article details
Article ID: 223
Category: Energy Performance Certificates (Domestic)
Date added: 22-03-2013 09:47:14
Views: 419

<< Go back


© Copyright 2013 - Sterling Accreditation Limited, Registered in England & Wales No. 6864378