Sterling Accreditation > Sterling Accreditation Helpdesk > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

What happens if I need to get an EPC to advertise the property, but I am going to improve before the new tenant moves in/ the sale is completed?

Solution Either explain to the tenant or buyer that improvement works were carried out
since commissioning the EPC and so the dwelling’s energy efficiency rating
may now have changed. It may be beneficial to commission another EPC
after completion of the improvements.
Article details
Article ID: 224
Category: Energy Performance Certificates (Domestic)
Date added: 22-03-2013 09:47:30
Views: 356

<< Go back


© Copyright 2013 - Sterling Accreditation Limited, Registered in England & Wales No. 6864378