Sterling Accreditation > Sterling Accreditation Helpdesk > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

Will I have to issue an EPC if I have a lodger in my house?

Solution A letting of a room within your house does not constitute a rental of a building
or part of a building - so a separate EPC for that room is not required.
Article details
Article ID: 225
Category: Energy Performance Certificates (Domestic)
Date added: 22-03-2013 09:47:45
Views: 588

<< Go back


© Copyright 2013 - Sterling Accreditation Limited, Registered in England & Wales No. 6864378