Sterling Accreditation > Sterling Accreditation Helpdesk > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

Will I need to show an EPC to prospective residents of, for example, a care home or a boarding school?

Solution These examples do not constitute a rental of a building or a part of a building.
Therefore, an EPC is not required.
Article details
Article ID: 226
Category: Energy Performance Certificates (Domestic)
Date added: 22-03-2013 09:48:01
Views: 393

<< Go back


© Copyright 2013 - Sterling Accreditation Limited, Registered in England & Wales No. 6864378