Sterling Accreditation > Sterling Accreditation Helpdesk > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

Will an EPC be needed for holiday accommodation?

Solution An EPC will be required for a property rented out as a holiday let where the
building is occupied as a result of a short term letting arrangement and is
rented out for a combined total of four months or more in any 12 month period.

An EPC will not be required where the property is let under a licence to
occupy, regardless of the length of time it is rented out for.
Article details
Article ID: 228
Category: Energy Performance Certificates (Domestic)
Date added: 22-03-2013 09:48:33
Views: 376

<< Go back


© Copyright 2013 - Sterling Accreditation Limited, Registered in England & Wales No. 6864378