Sterling Accreditation > Sterling Accreditation Helpdesk > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

The relevant person:

Solution this is the person who must commission and make available the
EPC. For sales, it is the seller of the building, and for rentals it is the prospective
landlord. In the case of sub-letting, the lessee will be responsible for the relevant
personís duties to his sub-lessee. For arms length management organisations and
local authorities, the legal responsibility will lie with the local authority (if they are
technically the landlord) but in practice it is likely to be handed to the arms length
management organisation as manager of the stock. For sales of shared ownership
properties, the relevant person is whoever is selling the equity in the dwelling.
Article details
Article ID: 230
Category: Energy Performance Certificates (Domestic)
Date added: 22-03-2013 09:50:15
Views: 383

<< Go back


© Copyright 2013 - Sterling Accreditation Limited, Registered in England & Wales No. 6864378